Our NEW Functional Pregnancy Exercise (get’s you strong for the life you lead) and Birth Preparation offering! ‘Bump’ is an integrated, functional movement small group training or 1-1 programme, specially designed to keep the mom-to-be strong, mobile and pain free throughout her pregnancy and get her ready for her big day. We’ll get re-aquainted with your Pelvic Floor and the rest of your Core and help you exercise safely throughout the Trimesters.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a Pregnant woman who wants to safely get or stay fit during Pregnancy and prepare for your birth with a passionate and highly trained/experienced Coach?
- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND feel empowered during your Pregnancy exercise?
- Have you experienced the odd leaky Pelvic Floor incident during your Pregnancy and know NOW is the time to take control?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body during Pregnancy?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to your posture changes during Pregnancy?
- Are you ready to prioritize your health and fitness now for the benefit of your baby and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
- Do you want to prepare for your Post Natal period to ensure a deep recovery after birth?
- Do you want to understand the basics of ESSENTIAL NUTRITION for both you and your baby during your Pregnancy and understand the power of ‘just eating real food’?
So, How Does It Work?
- On application to your chosen Coach to join the programme, you’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pregnancy Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you. If you’re a great fit…..
- You’ll then meet with your Coach and go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Postural Alignment and Pelvic Floor function/Core connection so that we know where you are on your Pregnancy journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course plus you will undergo an analysis of your goals and how best this programme can be tailored for your bespoke needs.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework which you’ll love and is delivered by Programme Creator Jenny Burrell. Your activity in between sessions is an essential part of the puzzle and when followed in concert with your face-to-face coached session will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme.
- This programme runs for 6 or 13 weeks and you will meet with your Coach once per week and complete your oOline Pelvic Health homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration and very simple to fit into your day and typically your Coach will ask you to complete the Online content between 3-4 times throughout your week. The platform can be viewed via all mobile devices as well as table top computers.
- The homework exercises vary, phase to phase and so over the course of your programme, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will be modified to ensure that you are still challenged but safely.
- You can follow this programme either live or via Skype, and as part of a small group of women or 1-1 with your coach.
What Happens In Class?
- This class is a most delicious blend of our unique ‘Releases’ – we’ve redefined ‘stretching’ and mobilization to create something that will be very well received by every Pregnant woman.
- We include ‘functional training’ to get and keep you strong for your ‘grand finale’ and your Post Natal journey.
- We work on your Core and Pelvic Floor.
- We get you prepared for birth with Pelvic Mobilization and a range of specific mobility exercises to encourage a shorter labour.
- We teach you how to deeply connect to your breath and simple DEEP relaxation strategies.
- We teach you simple mobilizations to keep you moving painfree throughout the Trimesters.
- We educate you about the early PN period – the 4th Trimester – and ensure that you have your early day support system in place before the baby comes.
- Overall, a modern, practical, nurturing and supportive time for the mom to be that will support you all the way to your baby’s birth date! Get in touch, you’ll love it!